Central Florida Education Ecosystem Database
Central Florida Education Ecosystem Database (CFEED): With support from Helios Education Foundation, the School District of Osceola County (SDOC), Orange County Public Schools (OCPS), Valencia College (Valencia), and the University of Central Florida (UCF) along with Accenture and WestEd are engaged in a Collaborative Design Phase to grow organizational capacity and develop hypotheses on student readiness.
To create a model of collaborative data sharing among Central Florida pre-kindergarten through university public educational institutions to identify factors that inform decisions and interventions to increase success, outcomes, and opportunities for all students.
To build the tools and processes necessary to provide a silo-free examination of student performance from pre-kindergarten through post-secondary, and begin identification of insights that can be used to provide interventions that will increase student success.
- Develop a database with front-end analytic capability that will compile historical and ongoing data from all partners;
- Develop the methodology for the partners to conduct analysis and identify insights about student success via data analysis and reporting tools.
- Orange County Public Schools
- School District of Osceola County
- University of Central Florida
- Valencia College